ANNOTATE is a quickly growing creative digital agency with an office and production studio based in the heart of Chapel Street, Melbourne.
Our team of passionate creatives provide a tailored solution for brands looking to share their story. We are seeking a talented individual to join our production team as a Full-Time Videographer starting August 2023. In this role, you will work collaboratively across Australian accounts in various industries such as fashion, wellness, sports and events.
- Production of projects from start to finish (pre-prod, shoot, edit & delivery)
- The conceptualisation of unique and creative ways to convey a client message.
- Production of videography, audio and photography.
- Working collaboratively with the ANNOTATE team to produce the best possible outcome for the client.
- Analysing and actioning client feedback.
- Regular reporting to internal team members on the status of projects.
- Confident with operating cameras, lighting and audio equipment.
- Proficient in Premiere Pro, Davinci or Final Cut Pro, Lightroom, After Effects and Photoshop.
- Great communication and project management skills and a demonstrated understanding of pre and post-production.
- Attention to detail coupled with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- A strong desire for professional development and continual upskilling.
- Comfortable with planning shoots, directing people and the ability to work autonomously and in a team on set.
- The ability to repurpose assets or create multiple assets from one shoot for multichannel use.
Our ideal team member is a creative individual who:
- Is eager to produce impactful content that tells a story and challenges your creative ability.
- Is passionate about collaboration and enjoys sharing knowledge - also responds to feedback well.
- Is solution-driven and outcome-focused.
- Is excited to explore innovative creative concepts with a diverse range of production + marketing styles.
- Has a creative eye and great attention to detail. Finds unique ways to integrate this into client content.
Perks and Opportunities include:
- Access to a fully-equipped production studio with a diverse supply of gear and accessories
- Education & opportunities to upskill.
- A steep career trajectory with ongoing salary increases based on performance and experience
- Project-based bonuses
- Subsidised Class Pass membership
- Monthly barber subscription
- Great team environment - work/life balance is a massive priority.
- Attend events, photoshoots and client functions
Details & How to Apply
To apply, please email your portfolio plus a separate cover letter outlining why you'd be a great fit for this role to email@example.com. Where possible, please also include links to and/or examples of your work or case studies, noting the role that you played.
Only people with unlimited rights to work in Australia will be considered. We do not provide sponsorships.
The team at ANNOTATE AGENCY are excited to hear from you.