ANNOTATE is a creative digital agency based in the heart of Chapel Street, Melbourne. Our team of passionate creatives provide a tailored solution for brands looking to improve their online presence through highly engaging media production.
We are seeking a talented individual to join our team as a Podcast Producer starting July, 2023. In this role, you will be working across multiple top of chart video + audio shows to produce highly engaging podcasts within the wellness, pop culture, sports and comedy categories.
This role will initially be casual or part-time hours with the potential to move into a full-time position. You will also be working across both the ANNOTATE Lab (production studio) and the ANNOTATE Office - both located off Chapel Street.
- The production of podcasts using professional equipment + software such as the Davinci Resolve eco-system.
- The editing and delivery of podcast episodes and social media cuts.
- Analyze podcast analytics and audience feedback to make data-driven recommendations and optimize content performance.
- Working with clients to recommend or develop highly engaging content streams. E.g. innovative formats, new segments and prospective guests.
- Analyzing and actioning client feedback.
- You are someone with great communication and project management skills.
- You have a demonstrated understanding of podcast production and a desire to develop innovative formats, topics, and approaches to attract new listeners.
- You are proficient with the Blackmagic eco-system or alternative live switching workflows. (Training available)
- You have the ability to think critically and are solutions driven when a challenge arises.
- You are passionate about creating immersive audience experiences with content that can be published across various platforms.
- You are eager to continue to learn new processes, and enjoy the optimization of production workflows.
Details & How to Apply
To apply, please email your portfolio plus a separate cover letter outlining why you'd be a great fit for this role to email@example.com. Where possible, please also include links to and/or examples of your work or case studies relevant to the role.
Only people with unlimited rights to work in Australia will be considered. We do not provide sponsorships.
The team at ANNOTATE AGENCY are excited to hear from you.